There are several ways with which you can make a difference today.
Volunteer in the UK
- Become an ambassador for education of Pakistani children. Introduce TCF to your family, colleagues and co-workers. Host a ‘lunch and learn’ meeting at your office. Contact us for a representative or for assistance in doing the presentation yourself. We can help you with marketing materials, a DVD, weblinks and images.
- Learn more about TCF. Sign up for our newsletter and event communications and stay current with latest stats, recognitions and news. Sign up on the home page or by emailing: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Become part of your local TCF community and organise a local fundraiser and outreach event.
Our aim is supported by a number of large international organisations including Unilever, Nestle, International Power, British Airways, Standard Chartered and ABN Amro, Deutsche Bank, Goldman Sachs, Barclays, Habib Bank AG Zurich, as well as Pakistani organisations such as Indus Motors. We are extremely proud of this record. You can help us spread the word on the distinctive work that TCF does by.
- Make TCF-UK your charity of the year
- Organise a special event which could help raise funds
- Promote our events amongst your company
- Sponsor one of our events. TCF-UK has had numerous events sponsored in the past, including a High Tea sponsored by First Data.
- Double the impact of your gift by using Gift Matching through your employer.
Contact us to find out if your employer matches donations to TCF, or check with your HR department
- Encourage colleagues to help by volunteering and donating directly through their payslip, also known as Give As You Earn (GAYE)
- Highlight TCF-UK and its work in corporate marketing material
Contact Us: email@example.com
Volunteer in Pakistan
A Mentorship Program aimed at the development of youth as responsible individuals and as productive members of society. To know more about the program, please click here
Age criteria: 23 years or above
Registration timelines: January-February; April-June; October-December
TCF Summer Camp
It takes place every year during Jun – July at various TCF schools in Karachi and Lahore. Hundreds of enthusiastic student volunteers from a number of prestigious educational institutes participate every year. During the camp, volunteers get a chance to teach different skills and fun activities to TCF students. On the last day of the camp, the volunteers are awarded with a certificate in recognition for their services.
Age criteria: 15 – 23 years
Registration timelines: April – May
To register for the above programs or other volunteer work, please fill out the form below and select the relevant program from the drop down list.